Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Surprise Surprise

6-12-08
We (me & Tank) had a great visit with Wilma today, she is coming home Tuesday the 17. They would let Tank go in to Wilma's room he got up in her bed & made himself at home. Wilma tried getting in & out of the truck & she can do it just fine (anyone that knows Wilma new she could).
When Tank & I got home we found Jim ( one of the maintenance men had made a 4X4 porch with steps that have 4 in risers, the rails are not on yet but it is ready for them. I can never make anyone understand how they have been to these two (three) Texan. They can not do enough. The workmanship is as good as any you will find anywhere, if I had made it, you could have told. I was told Jim was cabinet maker, he is. Jim steped forward & said we can do what is needed.
Guess what I found in Cedar City today a BBQ place that has as good of catfish as you will find anyplace. That's what I said Andy anyplace. He gave me 4 ribs & they were good, the meat fell of the bone, but it had a sweet thick sauce, & I like thin & a little heat.
In Cedar City you do not find a mail box on every street, and you can not get in the post office after hours, or I could not find the way in, and I went to the main door.
Remember if life was a book and you did not travel you would only read one page.
Remember also I an old so spelling & wording do not count.

No comments: