Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Getting Ready

6-13-08
Our low was 37 & our hi was 66, you know that was not bad. What was yours?
We finish Wilma's porch & stairs, will show you a picture. She will get out of the rehab Tuesday. Talked to Wilma today & she is ready to join me & Tank, I am sure she misses us as much as we miss her.
Well we are ready we open the campground in as few hours. A CG opening is not like a Wal Mart opening there will not be people outside waiting to get in, but we will have campers here Saturday night There are still some last minute things to do, but the big things are done (the restroom is ready).
The other two camp host came in today. A nice couple that have been full timers, for three years. They are retired Army & Air Force. Having been here last year they will be able to help brake me & Wilma in.
We have a mouse for the first time that I know of, I set three traps today. I saw him in a bay & found his nest I removed the nest but he was to fast. Looks like he has been inside,but I am not sure. If he has Tank is falling down on his job.

No comments: