Sunday, June 8, 2008

6-04-08
Wilma is getting better, they are talking about moving her to the Re-hab center on Thursday. Of course she will have a new phone number, (to reach her now call 435-686-5104) she would be glad to her from you. I will post her new number. I will try to post it sooner than later.
Here at the CG, (I did not go down the mountain today) I moved the trailer so we could look for the water leak. I moved to a site close enough to be able to plug into elec. Tank helped me move.
Around 3:00 PM today as I was going to get wood it started to snow, before I could get the wood & get back I could hardly see. I called Wilma for the second time she said it was raining in Cedar City. She wanted some stuff sent down by Matt. She had ask him, (when he called to see how she was doing) to bring them., as I was not going down till Thursday.
I have put two lights under the trailer to keep the porcupine from going under it, the only ones I have now are trouble lights,(I think I need flood) do you think they will work? Any thoughts? Porcupines can do a lot of damage & we cannot kill them. Porcupines do not fear anything.
Remember wording & spelling do not count.

No comments: