Sunday, June 22, 2008

6-21-08
Boy I am getting late writing this up. Wilma is doing fine now; she is over the stomach virus she caught in rehab and now can eat anything she wants. Tank is great & I am fine; I am going to take my Saturday night bath in a few minutes.
I have a picture of Wilma's Rock for you to see; they may make a shrine out of it. You know Lincoln slept here; well why not Wilma fell here.
Tank is turning out to be quite an ambassador; all the kids love him from 3 to 78 years of age. One 12 year old girl had to stop by the trailer & say bye to Tank as they left; he was on the porch with Wilma and she came up & petted him & hugged his neck. The girl's dad parked the car and he and mom got out with her for the good bye. You should have seen Tank, the big ham just ate it up.
We are going to a new Church Sunday called TLC. A nurse from the hospital invited us to come; I do not know much about it as yet. Her husband plays in the band.
I am going to try & post some pictures of flowers. Would you believe we have wild celery growing up here. I will try & get a picture of it when it blooms.
From Wilma:
I go to the doctor Tuesday. He will x-ray my leg and tell me how much weight I can put on it. I am getting tired of the crutches. Weldon also gets tired of pushing my wheelchair. I really don't get out much in it as the road is not very smooth. I've only been around the park one time in the wheelchair.

No comments: