Sunday, June 1, 2008

5-31-08

5-31-08
We are going to try to open the campground in a week, that is what the superintendent said. So we worked on getting things ready today. We took three picnic tables & made two good ones. I never new what damage snow could do. They will sometimes get ten feet of snow on some of the tables.
They turned the water on (for which we were glad) and after about two hours we found water under the trailer. Wilma and I then did some investigation and found there was water dripping in the restrooms. We called for help and I learn were the main cutoff was. I feel I need to know this, in case something happens during the nite, after we open.
We again have no water, but we have a full tank so we are OK. Monday the man who put in the system will be here to see what is wrong. I hope we do not have to move the trailer, so they can dig, but if we must we must.
We plan on going to church Sunday, we do not know how many Sundays we will be off.

No comments: