Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Great Day 6-18-08

6-18-08
Today is a great day, I got up & the sun was shinning the birds were singing the flowers look great, & best of all WILMA was home. She was having a bout of diaherira, she got in the rehab center. She is much better this PM after I helped her today. Wilma & I had to make a run into Cedar City, they change her coumadin dosage. I than worked this PM. We had a nice meeting with the other two camp host, the camp overseer, and Paul (he is the park supt.). It went well, took place in our trailer due in part to Wilma's condition.
I am going to try to take some more pictures of the wonderful flowers. I think they are smaller than other wildflowers I have seen, and boy are they growing. They have a wildflower fiesta every year. I am looking forward to it. The people here say it is a very big event. It will be around July 1, I am also going to post a picture of Wilma's rock (it not as big as she thought).

No comments: