Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6-23-08
Wilma is doing great. Guess what the low last night was 52 and the hi today was 74.
We are going to Cedar City in the morning to get her staples out (she has 25) hope the Dr. is fast or we will be there a long time. I know I bet a nurse does it.
I am going to show you some of the city. They have some wide streets and the Post Office looks new. They have an Old Town, an Iron Museum, and of course a Super Center, it is bigger than either one in San Angelo, it is also laid out strange. Take a look at the Dr. offices. All the medical building are in one part of town even the animal hospital.
The weather has been great.

1 comment:

marme said...

Wilma, I'm glad you're doing so well. I've been praying for you, we all have. We are still running alot. We leave Thursday for Colorado for my neices wedding and on to Little Rock for my best friends son's wedding on the 5th. So we will be gone for a little over a week. We miss you alot! Weldon please take care of her! That rock looks MEAN! Love ya'll!