Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good News 6-11-08

6-11-08
Good news Wilma can come home as soon as we get the steps ready for her. More good news we have moved back to our regular site, we can start on Wilma's steps. More good news we will open the CG Saturday.
Tank & I are going in to see Wilma Thursday, which is tomorrow, they have to find a way Wilma can get in & out of the pickup.
The grass & wildflowers are growing, like you would not believe, as soon as the snow is gone there they are. The wildflowers are so pretty I will take pictures of some of them & post them, I wish you could be here to see them. I saw five mule deer today, as yet have not seen any elk. This hi country is coming alive.
The people are so nice that we have had a chance to come in contact with. We are already a part of what is going on. They are going to give a party for Wilma when she gets out, and comes home. It is so difference than being on vacation, you become a part of the group. People are difference toward you, they care, you are more than a dollar.
In reading other people blogs one of the things I keep hearing over and over was; it was the people you meet that made what you were doing worth something. Wilma & I got to meet a young lady in the hospital that was just so cheerful, she gave us her phone number & wants us to try her Church it is a TLC. I did not know there was a group of TLC churches, but says there is it sounds somewhat like ours. I bet there pastor is not as good as our MASTER PASTOR.

No comments: