Sunday, June 8, 2008

6-05-08
First thing first, Wilma new phone number is 435-865-3406 this number is to her bedside phone. We (Tank & I, Tank waited in the pickup) went to see her today & she was doing better than they though she would be doing at this point. She does have a roommate a nice lady. You will not bother her when you call.
Last night was a low of 24 with hi winds & six inches of snow. Around 4:30 this morning we lost power, did not know it till I woke up to go get something to drink. The temp in the trailer had dropped to around 50. I did the smart thing & went back to bed I got up around 7:00 turned the gen set on to give us power & made sure someone called the power co. We had power back on around 4:30 PM. Tank & I though it was a good day to go see Wilma.
Driving to Cedar City was a winter wonder land, and yes I did not carry my camera. When we got back to the CG we found two large trees down.

No comments: