Sunday, June 29, 2008

6-27-08
I do not know where to start. Lets start with some Navajo Indian students coming over to volunteer here at Cedar Breaks. There were 21 that showed up. They had planned to have them do some fence work, but with that number I was asked if I could use some in the campground. Of course I said yes. We have some sites that needed some grass & weeds removed. They were asked who wanted to do what, it went about 50/50 so that was good. They worked quite good; they were from the local college. I talked to one young man who was working very hard; he did about twice the others did. He is working on his masters in criminology & forensic science a real live CSI. He also plays football. I thank he is going to be somebody someday.
The most exciting news of the week is WILMA WALKED ALL THE WAY AROUND THE CAMPGROUND; she did use her walker. She is doing very well and is going to try to sleep in the bed tonight instead of on the couch.

No comments: