Thursday, June 12, 2008

6-09-08 Water leak found

6-09-08
Good news, Wilma may get to come home soon. Maybe this week. As I am sure you already guess she is much better. A few thing to work out; get the trailer back where it belongs, get support for her going in and out, get a wheel chair & walker & crutches just a few thing to work out, BUT SHE MAY GET TO COME HOME SOON like this week. When I talked to Wilma to night she was fix en to eat a Sunday. She will not get that here, but we (Tank & I ) will give her lots of love.
They have found the water leak, & may have it fixed. The place where it came to the top of the ground was ten feet from the leak plus it was four feet deep. Took a long time & a lot of holes to find it, we even had a locater.
The CG open on Saturday (I am so glad) the other host is due in on the 16. I may be busy. I have all but one fire grate cleaned out, will get it in the AM.

No comments: