Sunday, May 25, 2008

Things at Cedar Breaks

Sorry I have not put anything on the Blog in a while. Where we are we have no TV, Phone, & no internet. I miss the net. I will only get to post about once a week.

Now how are thing going. In one word GREAT. We have had a low of 15%, most nite are in the low 20's. The days get up to 40% some time. It has snowed every day so far. I just checked the weather & the next 10 days look to be warmer.

The campground will open on the 16th. The Monument open today, but people come and go all the time, when the roads are not close for winter. When the snow gets high enough they open it to winter sports. It is used the year around.

We were able to spend Thur. & Sat. at Laura & Kelly's, Stef & Parker were there also. Today Wilma took Stef & Parker to Salt Lake City to get a plane. I stayed at Cedar & worked, yes I said work. Another vol. & I brought in fire wood, picked up signs, turned over tables, & cleaned glue off of a sales case. They are great to work for.

Wilma is doing very well she has a small limp, but not all the time. She does better in the AM, as she gets tired in the PM. (Hay I do to, don't you,)

No comments: