Sunday, May 18, 2008

The last of our Arizona trip

Sorry I am late in posting the rest of our AZ trip. My brother and his wife had to leave early & Wilma & I made this without them. I wish they could have stayed & made it with us.

We went from Congress AZ to Prescott AZ which was a great road. BUT THEN we came upon a sign that said nothing over 50 ft., I told Wilma that is OK we are about 49. So up we went. You know it was Laddie's fault we went over that road, he would of said "Lets thank about this".

It was a beautiful drive. I am glad we did it, but never again pulling a trailer. Once we got to Cottonwood AZ the road was great through the Verde Valley. We did stay in Cottonwood, & went to church on Sunday, they were having a special sevice, Herithage Day.

You will find some pictures of the trip taken from the truck. Let me tell you Jerome was a tourist town. The street was narrow & turns tight, note the road sign. I did get one curb, no harm, only to my pride.

No comments: