Sunday, June 7, 2009

Around Camp

Today we are highlighting the Willow, a one bedroom cabin at the Poma Ranch, the furtherest one from the office and closest to the stream(the Weminuche). It rents for $81 and $100 a night during hunting season.

Friday I went to the windmill pond and cleaned the grate and did some fishing. I have not done any catching as yet. Later I split some wood. Wilma & I then went to Durango to see the Chev dealer to get an estimate on our mirror (would you believe $818.21!). Yes, that is the amount. We do have insurance to cover most of it, which is good. I don't like the duck tape which is holding it together now.

Thursday Wilma worked all day with Randi (a part time reservationist just out of college). They have a good system, but it will take a little time to learn. Wilma will learn it but I doubt if I will ever figure it out.

The next time I will post one of the cabins and I hope to have some wildlife. Wilma & I have two bird feeders out and one hummingbird feeder. There are a large number of squirrels here.

No comments: