Tuesday, September 2, 2008

8-27-08 A day for catching up & a hike

8-27-08
A day for catching up
Today started slow, all but one camper left, and we only had eight to start with, and in four sites were a group of cyclist. Wilma & I did some cleaning on the RV, that is she started & then I felt bad watching her so I did something also. Wilma did the windows (she found some that need work), she also change the filter in the AC, and vacuum. While she did this I cleaned out two of the bays, before we leave in October we need to go over the 5th wheel & pickup. This is a good time to start getting ready to go.
We hiked almost to the visitor center for the second day in a row. Wilma is a lot better, she says on 9-9-08 (when she goes back to the Doctor) she is going to walk in without the cane. Bet she does not use it either.
I fixed grilled chicken thighs, fresh zucchini, and mac & cheese for supper. Wilma read while I typed this (she also did my spelling).
We have had to campers come in while I was typing this at 9:00 PM, (one has a motor home that has leaving jacks do not work), the second one got the site the first one wanted while they were talking to me about a level site, but they were nice enough to move.
Before going to bed at 10:00 we had a snack of ice cream and fresh strawberries.

No comments: