Sunday, August 17, 2008

Time with Laddie & Lake

8-12-08
Well great news ,Wilma is doing great, people cannot believe how fast she is recovering and getting back to normal. Now she has a way to go, but she has come a long way. Tank's nail has grown out past the quick, and we are all so happy. We are sad that Laddie & Lake (my brother and his wife from east of Dallas) have left, but we had a great time while they were here. We did a lot of thing while they were here & I took some pictures some I will post now.
We would like to thank Laddie & Lake for using their car for all our running around, we went somewhere each day, now we still did our work, but you can schedule most of it to do when it is convenient. I am sure I did not get all the pictures I will wish I had taken, but that is my fault. Now Lake took a lot more than I did & she will tweak them until they look great ,she will also delete the ones that are not good. She does a lot better job than I do, how do you say patience.
Lake told me I need to do a lot more posting, like what we do each day. Laddie will be sending us an antenna & booster for our cell phone and air card, we hope we will then be able to post from the campground & also talk from here, I hope it works out. Not having TV is not really to bad, but not being able to talk to love ones and get on line is bad.
I will be writing a summary of our experience here after we leave.

No comments: