Thursday, April 24, 2008

Plan Update

Due to Wilma accident there has been a change in plans. We are not leaving San Angelo till 5-14-08. are around that time. UT stands for Utah.

Will be working as camp ground host at Cedar Brakes National Monument for the summer 6-1-08 till 9-31-08, it is at 9,500 ft. you need to come & see us.

This has been a dream of mine for some time, and we need to do it while we are still young. What we will do next year is still up in the air. We are thinking about Glacier National Park, we will see.

2 comments:

JAC said...

I'm so sorry about the accident, but I'm bad to the core and am happy that you will be with us a bit longer!

Nanna's Place said...

Can I come to Utah with you. My dream when John and I retire is do what you are doing. I just hope we are putting enough money away to do this.....