Friday, September 11, 2009

9-11-09

Wilma has ask why not try a new format. Which I will. What I am going to do is write a little between each picture, it will be before the picture & tell a little about what is going on in the picture. Let me know if you like it.

Karen fixed breakfast for the four of us as Laura & Margo were leaving this morning. Karen wanted to fix us supper or breakfast as we already had plans for curry & rice last nite. We ask Karen to join us last nite & the five of us had curry & rice in the Ranch House. Wilma did a good job on the food (not as hot as I like, not ever one wanted the hot stuff). It was very good I even was able to have some tonite. Now back to the breakfast Karen fixed we had eggs with potatoes, onion, & bell peppers; also had small turkey sausage; & cinnamon rolls. The Ranch House is 100 + years old, I will post some pictures of it later.

We were sorry to see the girls go but we had a good time & I hope they did to.

No comments: