Monday, September 10, 2007

Leaving for NY Saturday 9-15-07

It is getting close to time to leave for NY. I have been having trouble sleeping the last week. My mind or what I have left has too many things to work out, or a least I think I do.
We had to redo the propane tanks (that is we cleaned them & painted them) & have them filled. Wilma had to do the lifting as the Dr. said I could not lift anything over 20 lb. for four more weeks, boy I hate that (Ha Ha).
We have put some new tires on the truck; the old ones were getting ozone cracks. We now have good tires on both the truck & trailer; I check the air in the trailer today; had the truck tires checked on Friday, also had the spare checked it was 40 lb low; not been check in a few years.
We got a prog. For the lap-top it is Delorme Street Atlas 2008 it uses a GPS we are having fun learning to use it. I think we will like it when we learn it. Boy the older we get the harder to learn.
We are going to get our meds changed to Wal-Mart also going to get 90 day supply at a time; will make it much easer when we get on the road FT.
Took Tank in for his shots this AM he did very well; he now weighs 35 lb, that boy is eating too much; wonder why? He always has to have a bite of anything I have. We will carry his med. papers with us.
We will post from our log as we travel; do not know how often we will have the net.
Remember if life is a book & you do not travel you only read one page. Also I am old so spelling and wording does not count.
Weldon

1 comment:

JAC said...

Been thinking about both of you and wondering how things were going. Missed you Sun at the dedication. Will really miss you while you are gone traveling! Have a wonderful time.