Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Summary on Hawaii

Summary on Hawaii
It was a great trip, will I go again I do not think so. We have great beaches in Texas and other states I have not visited as yet, and I do not need to fly such long hours to get to one. The Beach Boys were the hi-point of our trip.
Now on Hawaii I believe everyone should see the islands if giving a chance. I was surprised to find the litter on the streets. They have a lot of parks and you see a great number of people running and enjoying them. I have never seen such large shade trees, although most were brought in form other countries. They have great building and are putting up more. It was a great trip and I am very glad I went.
Remember if life is a book and you do not travel you only read one page.
We are getting ready for our next trip. So check back.
W&W&T

No comments: